Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept for you in heaven, who by God's power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 1 Peter 1:3-5

Monday, July 9, 2007

Some Highlights of Lakeshore

I wanted to post some pictures of things I have done here in Lakeshore. These are some of the highlights....




from the first week I was here...movin' dirt (well, mud actually)...it's
harder than it sounds



Jamie with Cheez-it's..........and..........me on the forklift
(I learned to drive this the 2nd week I was here)



This is all of us hanging out one Wednesday night after church. From
the left: Pastor Don, me, Joel Cupp, Andrew Beard, Doug Thorpe, and
the back of Jamie's head.


This was a fun adventure: Joel, Jamie and I are soaking wet because
we had just gotten poured on while trying to cover up some wood. Doug
and Andrew had gone to cover wood as well, don't ask me how they
aren't soaked as well...

Well, closing another day here in Lakeshore. Hopefully, I will update in more detail soon, but I'm hanging out with my friends right now, so I'm checking out for now. Grace and peace to you all.

No comments: