Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept for you in heaven, who by God's power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 1 Peter 1:3-5

Thursday, July 26, 2007

More Pictures...

Ok, our internet is working better at the church now, so I was able to upload some more pictures, yeah! So, here are more highlights of life in Lakeshore, MS. Enjoy!



peanut butter milkshakes by Doug....yummm!!!


putting tar paper on a roof...AWESOME!!!


the cake the gang made me for my b-day, so sweet! Thanks guys!


a fun expedition to Wendy's...item on the menu: mixed frosty! Yes
it's true ladies and gentlemen, they can do mixed frosties and they
are oh, so good!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Kristy,

Thanks for leaving me the link to your blog! I really enjoy reading it. I especially liked your thoughts about the Wed. night service. Keep writing!

And these pictures.. well they just make me happy :) I still haven't tried to get another mixed frosty at Wendy's... I should really do that! This weekend- I'll let you know how it goes!

Liz